Kiseki♦Forum

Hi there! Thanks for logging in. We're still modifying he site. But feel free to chat, RP, and talk to your hearts content on the forums!

Lots of Love

-Hanachu~

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kiseki♦Forum

Hi there! Thanks for logging in. We're still modifying he site. But feel free to chat, RP, and talk to your hearts content on the forums!

Lots of Love

-Hanachu~

Kiseki♦Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

CuteTurtle

CuteTurtle

CuteTurtle Empty CuteTurtle

Post  CuteTurtle Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:14 am

Greetings Earthlings!

In real life my name is Hannah~ I love horses, wait let me rephrase that; I F-Love horses! I have been riding since I was four and still riding today. I have a dog called Jet; he is a black Labrador. I have a female siamese fighting fish named Mini and an imaginary garlar called Cookie!
    I love writing stories and rping on Chicken Smoothie, Kokoro Kiseki and any other Rping thing. I can be a really pain in the rump sometimes (Even iMental and ~Nya! can agree on that!)
    I love talking and yeah. Hmm what else:

Languages I speak:
    Gibberish (Fluent)
    French
    English
    Some Japanese
    Arpi (Made up language by my BFF Skylar!)
    and Fish talk.

Sometimes I can talk for hours to myself and not get bored, I even make up a different voice to answer me!
    Am I freaking you out yet. Yeah well I am very weird. On Chicken Smoothie:
    Username: KingStupid
    Password: ************ (You really thought I was going to give you my password, Jeez)

Sometimes I LMFAO at random things.

So yeah, if you have any questions just ask Very Happy

T-T-F-N

Ta ta for n
    ow!

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:17 pm