Kiseki♦Forum

Hi there! Thanks for logging in. We're still modifying he site. But feel free to chat, RP, and talk to your hearts content on the forums!

Lots of Love

-Hanachu~

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kiseki♦Forum

Hi there! Thanks for logging in. We're still modifying he site. But feel free to chat, RP, and talk to your hearts content on the forums!

Lots of Love

-Hanachu~

Kiseki♦Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

iMental's weird Novel thing. o_o;

iMental
    iMental

iMental's weird Novel thing. o_o; Empty iMental's weird Novel thing. o_o;

Post  iMental Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:18 am

( Kay. Don't know why I posted this. Kyarii and myself have been working on stories, and I hope she'll post hers also.. Cause.. I'll feel weird if she doesn't c:
    Tell me if I forgot to star out any swear words, too (;
    Maybe I should split this into two chapters O_o )

Kiah's Novel Thing. :3

Prolouge...
    I stared at the girls back as she slowly rotated towards me. The trees around us cast a dark shadow, but a patch of sunlight poured
    through the trees canopy and captured her in the spotlight. *Oh god, oh god..* I thought as my shoulders shook. I wasn't ready to find my
    assignment. No, not yet. I was too young. They'd all said it themselves. Far too young. I needed more training, especially with this girl
    as my assignment..
    *Too late* The thought whispered through my mind, leaving me frozen physically and mentally. My assignment turned further,
    she wasn't stopping. She didn't know what I was thinking. No, she was no mind reader.. Something else, totally different. I caught a glimpse
    of her profile and my breath was knocked out of me. She seemed to hear this and turned completely towards me, facing me head-on. Yes, this
    was her.
    Chocolate brown hair with a large purple streak as a side-fringe, along with ice blue eyes. As I stared, they shifted colour to aqua. She
    was nervous.. shy. Hesistantly, she opened her mouth to speak.. Perhaps to greet me. I cut in quickly, not sure if I could handle hearing
    her voice right now.
    ''Kyarii..'' I whispered, tilting my head slightly and letting my bright red hair fall into my eyes. She looked a little shocked that I
    already knew her name, even though everyone did. Well, everyone who wasn't human or a Protector, like me. She opened her mouth again and this
    time I decided I could bear it. I waited, but when she started speaking, I so wished I hadn't let her.
    Pain exploded through me and I cried out, feeling myself falling. It felt like something was pressing up against me and then.. Everything went
    black.

Chapter One.
    ''Oh my god! Not this again! I thought I told you to stay away from them!'' I exclaimed, throwing my hands in the air in exasperation.
    ''But..
    Kiki, they're nice to me. Really! Aaaaand, they throw amazing parties.'' Kyarii, my best friend and 'other half' as I was told, argued at me.
    I groaned and shook my head, my red hair flicking around me and swatting a few students who were pushing through the traffic, trying to
    get to class.
    ''No, alright, Kay? I said no. They really aren't as wonderful as you think, or say, they are.'' I snapped, crossing my arms and trying to
    act like her mother, or older sister. I was her Protector. Meaning, I protected her from unnatural things and natural things. Even natural,
    annoying gossiping things. Like.. Say, the popular group at our newest highschool?
    Kyarii, or Kay as I called her, was gorgeous, so of course they wanted her to join their little posse and rule the school with her. But, there
    was one problem. Me. Yep,there was no way in hell I'd let Kyarii get mixed up in all that. She was way too innocent.
    ''Just because they don't like you and vice versa, doesn't mean you have to get all pissy and jealous at me.'' Kay snapped, glaring at me with
    flaring red eyes as she slammed the locker door shut.
    *Wonderful. She's angry. Well, that make two of us.* I thought, flinching at the loud bang she'd caused when she'd slammed the locke closed.
    ''Kay, I sa-'' I began to lecture her again, but she held up a hand, cutting me off.
    ''I have to get to class. So do you. Hurry up or you'll be suspended.. Again.'' She said, flicking her chocolate brown hair from her shoulder and
    marching off. She clutched her books to her chest, probably thinking I was going to tackle her from behind and go 'Banshee' on her. Too bad, I
    couldn't. Mostly because Banshee hadn't spoken up all day. My head was pretty quiet for once.
    *Hello? Anybody home?* I thought, waiting for my'other personality to purr and say something dirty. I was pretty positive that was the only
    thing she ever did. I waited for a reply for about thirty seconds before giving up. Kyarii disappeared around a corner, still looking like
    she thought I was going to pounce. While we'd been arguing though, all the other students had gotten to class, leaving me standing alone in
    the hallway, like an idiot.
    ''Bitch.'' I muttered, aiming my rude comment at Kay, even though no one could hear. I spun on my heel and went to search for my own locker. It
    was only a little while from Kay's. Down the hall and around a corner.. Easy for me to get to hers in a flash if she was in trouble.
    *Damn girl. Never listens to anything I tell her. I wish I never got all tangled up in this Protector crap.* I thought, still shaking with
    absolutely rage. When I finally realised what I'd thought, I immediately regretted it. not being a Protector would mean not meeting Kay.
    My 'other half'. Without her, I was incomplete. Somehting like that. Which is why I got paired up with her on my sixteenth birthday. The Protectors
    had apparently decided I could handle an assignment, even though the right age to get one was eighteen, since you were legally an adult then.
    *And could drive.* I added mentally as I unlocked my locker and yanked my book out. Last class of the day, thank god. I slammed the locker shut,
    immitating what Kay had done a few moments ago. I realised I'd better actually not get suspended and started walking to class.
    *Kay would kill me.* I thought, then quickly pushed it away. If I thought about her, I might start listing all the horrible things she would do if I actually
    was suspended. I'd probably list them in point form and alphabetically, too. And that would just be sad.
    I made it to class and barged in, halfway through what sounded like a lecture. Whether it was about History or the behaviour of one of the students,
    I'd never know. I didn't really care, honestly.
    After I'd been suspended for a week, you could just imagine the other kids faces when I marched towards my seat. I tried not to look at them as I
    sat at my desk, right beside Karlie Reys. She was the 'Queen Bee' at the school, but with my dangerous reputation, she always thought I was
    out to steal her throne. Little did she know, I actually wanted to stop Kay from joining her little gang and maybe even without meaning to, kick
    Karlie out of it. Kyarii didn't mean to do those sort of things, she just had this weird little aura of charisma, that no one could resist. Not even
    me at some times. Some times. I could resist every now and then, probably because I was her 'other half'.
    I snapped out of my rambling thoughts when Karlie inched away from me, scowling. She eyes me off and I rolled my eyes, deciding I'd find
    something more interesting to watch or listen to. I caught two conversations before the teacher told them all to shut up. The first was:
    ''Wow, I can't believe she actually punched Joski! Did you see it? Apparently, he's missing a tooth!'' That came from my 'She's-so-cool-and-tough'
    group of gossipers. Mostly boys, to be honest. Althought, I'm not the boy catcher. That was among Kay's long list of talents, not that she was
    ever really thrilled with it. But, if it was her or me, the boys chose her.. Not that I cared or anything.
    ''Pssh! I don't believe a word of that. She threw one pathetic punch. That's all. I heard Joski dodged it and knocked her out. So, you see?
    There are a lot of rumours and we can't believe them all. Especially the one about Joski missing a tooth.'' And, that came from my 'she's-just-
    a-low-life-sl*t-with-mental-problems' group of gossipers.
    I suppose the end bit was right, though. I do have mental problems. Hence, me thinking 'Hello, is anybody home?' before. I was trying to find
    Banshee. She would be my other personality. All my anger over the years was bottled up for so long, that it mushed itself together and
    formed another personality for me. And now I have to take care of an extremely annoying voice in my head. As if it wasn't messed up
    enough. Banshee is pretty slutty, too. I suppose that's why everything thinks I'm such a wh*re, though. She manages to leak into me
    sometimes, without completely taking over. But, enough of her. Back to me.
    ''Now, everyone settle down. Shut your mouthes and do not speak, unless spoken to.'' Mr Pryce told the class in his rusty, old voice.
    I hadn't said a word yet, but it was clear his command was directed at me. None of the teachers liked me, really. Too much of a
    'trouble-maker' or something. Plus, I didn't do the work they loved to toss at me. I didn't see the point. Why try if I knew I'd fail? That
    was basically my motto. Kay wasn't very enthusiastic about it, but I just told her it was the truth. But, of course, these days no one
    could handle the truth. I sighed loudly, which got me a glare from Karlie. I raised my eyebrows at her and narrowed my eyes.
    ''What? Stop staring at me, Barbie. You need to stop being such a tight-a*s. I swe-'' I started, ready to unleash a million insults on her.
    My Pryce slammed his whiteboard marker on the desk and glared right at me.
    ''Something you'd like to share, Kiki Kiruu?'' He asked me, his voice box sounding like it was about to cave in on itself. The guy was so
    freaking old, I had to wonder how he'd managed to survive this long trying to teach highschool students. It'd kill me in about five seconds.. Or
    I'd kill them. Either way.
    ''Yeah, I would.'' I said, smiling at him as innocently as possible. ''Can you get this one away from me? I can feel her glare burning holes
    thorugh the side of my head.'' I said, pointing at Karlie while she narrowed her sparkling blue eyes.
    ''Rude individual.'' She said, flicking her blonde hair from her perfectly tanned cheek.
    ''Wow, five syllables! Nice job, Karlie! I guess there really is a first time for everything.'' I said, grinning hugely at her. Her jaw fell and she
    just gaped at me, probably wondering how someone had managed to speak to someone as 'royal' as her. Funny, cause she was just some
    bitch who everyone was scared of for some reason. I didn't see her as a threat, at all. A scowl twisted her pretty face and she inhaled deeply,
    her face going a very unattractive purpley-red colour.
    By now Mr Pryce had recovered from his shock of me acting so cheery and started clicking his fingers, trying to stop us two from bickering.
    When he realised that wasn't going to stop us, he cleared his ancient throat. ''Ms. Reys and Ms. Kiruu! Please, calm down!'' He called out,
    clicking his fingers again.
    Since Karlie was very unintellegant, she turned her attention towards him, not being able to focus on two things at once, apparently. I huffed
    and looked up at the hunch-backed, white haired teacher.
    ''I am calm, sir.'' Karlie said, straightening up and flicking her hair back again. I twitched slightly and slouched in my chair, remembering
    that I wasn't allowed to get suspended again. ''Good. I'm pleased to hear that.'' Mr Pryce said with a small frown. ''But, if you'd please
    move seats, Ms. Reys? I would very much appreciate it. I have to keep the more.. loud.. students in as good a mood I can, or my
    classroom will be more of a zoo, than a place for learning.'' He said, peering down at her through his gold-rimmed glasses.
    I glared at him, not really recalling that I had ever been 'loud' in his class. I'm not even sure Karlie understood what he'd said, but
    she smirked at me and stood up.
    ''Of course, sir. You are doing your job, after all.'' She said, scooping up her books and glancing at me once more. I flashed her a
    bright, sweet smile and made a small shooing motion. ''Maybe I'll see you later, your Highness.'' I said, knowing my pupils weren't
    rounded anymore. They were slitted like a snakes. It only ever happened when I was angry or frustrated.
    Karlie frowned, holding back a whimper. She smoothed that moment of fear over and scowled. ''Yeah. Later, freak.'' She snapped
    as she shimmied off down the aisle of desks and towards where Mr Pryce was. He gave me a 'don't even think about it' look and I
    glanced away, not really caring.
    ''Over there Ms. Reys. Mr Yoru? Would you mind switching seats, please? Like I said, I must keep certain students happy, or else.''
    Mr Pryce was saying. I kept my gaze locked on the wall and sighed, already bored out of my mind.
    ''Sure things, Mr Pryce.'' I heard behind me and I just.. couldn't help myself. I swivelled around in my chair and located whoever
    had spoken. My breath caught in my throat as the boy stood up, letting Karlie the Queen sit in his place.
    She looked up at him and smiled, clearly wishing I was the one who had been moved. As he turned around, I had to hold in a loud
    gasp.
    My first thought was: *Oh, my god.. He's sitting next to me?!* And my second was: *Huh. Didn't think the Queen Bee would go for
    the 'emo' type.* Because, this guy was definitely one of those.
    He had shiny black hair and a sort of side-fringe like me, except his had a splash of green through it. The green fringe hung in his
    eyes every now and then and as he started walking towards me, he flicked it from his matching bright green eyes that I just
    want to drown in. He had a nicebody, too. Muscles, but not too many. He was skinny, not scrawny, with broad shoulders and
    a small smile that made my heart leap.
    As our gazes met, though, his smile dropped a little. Apparently, he'd heard of my reputation. *How wonderful.* I thought,
    sarcastically. He slid into the chair beside me and placed his book and pen on his desk, not even glancing in my direction again.
    His smile had completely evaporated, making me feel kind of.. cold, weirdly enough.
    ''Hi.. I-I'm Kiki Kiruu..'' I said, my breathing sounding embarrassingly laboured. This time, he did glance towards me. Probably
    making sure I hadn't passed out or was having some sort of heart attack. Maybe he was used to girls acting this way and
    didn't really care anymore.
    ''I know who you are.'' He said, smirking at me, slightly. I blinked, then realised everyone knew who I was. And Kay, too. We
    were the new kids in the school and gossip travelled fast here. Everyone knew everything about us, except for the whole
    Protector and Unnatural Creature thing. We had to keep that a secret, obviously.
    ''I'm Noir Yoru. Nice to meet you.. I think.'' He said, holding his hand out to me. I took it, hesitantly and he shook it gently, before
    continuing. ''Anyways, you don't exactly seem like the talkative type, so I'll just get right to it.'' He said, leaning forwards slightly.
    He was studying me like some sort of science experiment and I shuffled uncomfortably in my seat.
    ''What's with you're eyes?'' he said, very straight-forwardly. I immediately went into lock-down mode. But.. even in lock-down,
    I noticed her had a tongue piercing like me. Except, I had a whole lot more. And tattoos too. Only, my tattoos were to identify that
    I was a Protector. As if the eyes didn't give enough away.
    All Protector's have weird coloured eyes. ''Black with a white pupil? Definiately not normal.'' Noir said, quietly, still leaning forwards.
    He was staring, unflinchingly into my eyes and I shifted again. I managed to pull my gaze from his and look away, at the back of
    the classroom.
    With him leaning forwards, I'd been leaning back and now I was right up against the wall, still breathing heavily. ''I-I don't know..''
    I stammed out, not being game enough to look back at him. He was so close.. ''They're natural.. No contacts. If that's wh-what
    you're asking..'' I gasped, still pressing myself against the wall in a failed attempt to get away from him.
    ''Well, cool.'' He said, leaning back and smirking again. ''I like them. Wish I had eyes like you.'' He said, focussing back on the
    teacher and lesson.
    I quickly stifled the urge to throw my desk at him. ''No. No, you really don't.'' I whispered, glancing at him slowly. ''It'd be a shame
    to get rid of those green eyes. They're really..'' I whispered, also thinking that in order to get eyes like me, you kind of had to be a
    Protector. I used to have green eyes.. Just like his..
    I was one of the rare ones. The chosen ones. I'd been chosen at about two years old to be a Protector and they'd changed my
    eye colour. I didn't even know my parents.. I couldn't remember them..
    ''Really, what?'' Noir said, waking me up from my day-dream. I realised he'd been leaning forwards again and he was right in my
    face. I jumped back and shook my head. ''N-Nothing.. Don't worry.. Sorry.'' I mumbled, turning back to the front. I heard him take
    a deep breath in, like he was going to say something. Perhaps, drag the truth out of me.
    The bell rang, making me and him jump. I quickly stood up and grabbed my books, sliding past him and making a bee-line for the
    door. I didn't hear if he called out to me, I just ran as fasta s I could to my locker. When I reached it, I quickly unlocked it and threw
    my things inside, not bothering to put them where they belonged.
    I stuffed my glasses case into my Thomas The Tank Engine backpack and frowned. ''Why do I even have a freaking glasses
    case? Or glasses, for that matter?'' I snapped, talking to myself, which probably just made everyone believe I had mental
    issues even more than they already did.
    ''Having a bad day?'' Kyarii said from behind me. I glanced over my shoulder to see her walk to my side and frown. ''Oh, that's
    what I was about to say. You're vision is perfectly fine. Weird, huh?'' She said, frowning into my bag at the glasses case. I
    peered down into it as well and shrugged, pulling it out of my locker and slinging it over my shoulder.
    ''I don't know. I can't even remember when I got them.'' I admitted, shutting my locker as quietly as I could. Kay chuckled and
    shook her head, making her purple fringe fall into her sparkling ice blue eyes.
    *Sparkling blue. Happy.* I recalled in my mind, flashing her a grin. ''Can we go home, now? I'd kill to just lay down for a minute.
    I'm totally exhausted.'' I said, trying to make a joke, but it was a bad one.
    She immediately cut off from laughing and without realising, she put her hand on the side of her neck which was covered in
    glittering pale pink scars. *Wonderful..* I thought, frowning at her.
    I'd reminded her of all the times that I'd nearly killed her.. Or when I'd actually killed people.. or fatally wounded them. Whatever.
    *Some 'Protector' you are! You almost kill her whenever you get the slightest bit angry.* A voice snickered through my mind.
    *Shut up!* I thought back to Banshee, kind of wondering why she'd been so quite all day. *And anyways, it's not me who
    almost kills her every time. It's you! Because you 'just love death' or something!*
    I heard Banshee stir slightly, like she was about to take over, but then Kay spoke up. ''Yeah, okay. Let's go, then.'' She said,
    giving me her best reassuring smile. Too bad her eyes were bright silver, meaning she was feeling fear.
    She could recognise whenever me and Banshee were fighting. I didn't know how. She always said her scars hurt when Banshee
    was trying to get out.
    That kind of scared me, to be honest. I know I live in a world with Unnatural Creatures and Protectors, but I didn't think something
    like that was even possible. ''Alrighty.'' I said, ignoring Banshee as I scampered after her. Being her Protector, I stayed by her side.
    I had a black, super tight band around my ribs that was holding a really sharp dagger and a Glock 45 handgun in the waistband
    of my school skirt.
    Unfortunately, my bag wasn't big enough to carry my two favourite weapons in the world. My double duel katanas. I always left
    them at home when I went to school. I think I die a little every morning, just watching them sit in the coat closet all alone. With
    no blood on their blades. How tragic.
    We made it out the front of the school and were already out of the carpark. We had about ten minutes until we were home, since
    we were walking pretting slow, but I didn't mind.
    But, when we were about half way home, I decided to break the silence. It wasn't awkward, really.. Just, slightly uncomfortable.
    ''Ugh, my feet are killing me!'' I whined, pausing on the sidewalk. ''Turn into a horse and give me a ride home?'' I begged, grinning
    at her hugely.
    Kay frowned slightly and shook her head. ''Uhm.. I can't.'' She muttered, her head down dipping slightly.''What do you mean
    you can't? It's your power. Transforming into animals, right? What's wrong, are you drunk? Did you smoke a bunch? Did
    you? Are you powers muted?'' I blurted out, standing in front of her and doing my impression of a mother again. She sighed
    and shoved me in the shoulder. ''No, Kiki. It's just.. everytime I use my power, it exhausts me more when I get back
    to human form. I hate it. Maybe if I leave it alone for a while, it'll charge up or something.'' She said, smiling slightly.
    I frowned and nodded. ''Yeah, and I wouldn't be able to fight that well on top of a horse.'' I mumbled, starting to walk again.
    She frowned again and walked after me, not really liking the whole fighting thing.
    She'd never agreed to having a Protector, but since it was me, she said she'd put up with it. She just hated violence. Hence, us
    being eachothers halves. I loved violence.. Well, Banshee liked death. I like violence. Whatever.
    I pointed to our two story gothic-looking home and grinned. It wasn't exactly a mansion, but it wasn't a cottage, either.
    ''Home, sweet, home.'' I teased her, knowing she didn't like the look of this monster house. She always swore it was
    haunted, because her iPod had turned off by itself one time. I kept telling her it had just gone flat, but she wouldn't
    believe me. I love the black house that kind of looked like it was haunted and abandonned. But she wasn't as crazy about
    it as I was, clearly. Like I said.. Opposites. Yet, we got along really well.
    ''I don't know why you like black. It's not even a colour. It's a shade.'' Kay said, walking along behind me as I pushed the slightly
    rusted black gate open and marched up the path, towards the huge wooden double doors.
    ''Shootie. It's a colour, I tell you.'' I snickered, pushing open one now unlocked door and dumping Thomas on the floor, under
    the corner table beside the doors.
    Thomas was what I called my bag for short. Since, it was a 'Thomas The Tank Engine' backpack. I couldn't be bothered
    saying that all the time. I placed my house key and locker key in the small green and blue
    bowl on the corner table and moved out of the way. Kay copied me, placing her bag under the table and putting her keys away.
    I started up the stairs, going to have a shower and get changed. ''What's for dinner?'' I called over my shoulder.
    Kay shrugged, walking towards the kitchen. I couldn't see her over the wooden railing anymore, but the house had wards, like
    the school had, so I knew she'd be fine.
    ''Dunno yet.'' Kay called back, but then she gasped. I heard a muffled scream and a small thump and then silence. I'd been
    three-quarters of my way up the stairs, but I didn't care at that moment. ''KYARII!'' I screeched, vaulting over the railing and
    feeling myself falling.
    I slammed to the wooden floor, my ankles screaming in protest at the height I'd just fallen from. Not good. I had to be in perfect
    condition to fight all these guys. It looked like the lounge room had been raided by ninjas. Which, technically it had. They were
    all standing there, dressed in black and looking like an army of death. The kitchen door was behind me and they were in front of
    me, with my best friend. I was sizing them all up, looking for a quick escape route. That sort of thing.
    They were all around Kay, who was now on the floor, being held down by about two ninjas. One had their hand over her mouth.
    ''Let her go!'' I hissed, taking a step forwards. The ninjas shifted slightly, closing in on me a little. They didn't want to fight me, I
    realised.
    One of the ninjas stepped forwards, identifying himself as the leader without even having to say it. Anyone would have known. He
    put his hands out, palm up, in a 'calm down' gesture. He took a hesitant step towards me, like I was a rabid animal he was
    planning on sedating. I just glared, waiting for whatever was coming.
    ''I am 7039. We're from the UCC and we just want her.'' He said, jerking his chin in the direction of Kay and the ninjas. I just kept
    glaring, knowing there was more coming.
    ''Everything's fine. You don't have to get involved, human.'' He said, seeming to relax very slightly, ignoring the bright blonde hair
    that had fallen into his eyes. He hadn't seen my eyes properly, since he'd called me human. I mean, I was
    human, but I was also a Protector. If he'd noticed that, he'd have called me so.
    I took a step forwards and straightened, getting right up in his face so he could see my unnatural eyes. He controlled his surprise
    very well, but I saw recognition and shock flash through his purple eyes.
    ''I know who you are, where you're from and why you're here. I also know what's going to happen to all of you, if you don't release
    my friend and get the f*ck out of my house.. NOW!'' I ended up screaming the last word in his face, making him frown. When he
    didn't start to attack me or leave, I raised my hands and tried to shove him in the chest.
    7039 came to life and grabbed my wrists before I could touch him. He had a real name, but the UCC - Unnatural Creature
    Capturers - had given all their workers numbers, so they didn't have to memorise all their names. And also so the workers didn't
    get upset over their last names. The names they shared with their families, that they'd never get to see again. Kind of like me, I
    guess. And the rest of the Protectors.
    I felt the power surge through him and he snarled, exposing fangs. *Great. He's a vampire.* I thought, just as a huge, invisible
    wave exploded out of him and slammed me up against the kitchen door. My body was numb for a moment, but when I regained
    feeling, I wished I hadn't.
    My head was pounding from slamming it on the kitchen door and I groaned slightly, flopping to my knees. I heard Kay's terrified
    screams and looked up, my vision blurred. They were leaving with her.
    ''No..'' I groaned, trying to stand up. I wobbled and steadied myself by grabbing onto the wall. ''NO! COME BACK!'' I screamed,
    taking a few steps towards them.
    7039 appeared out of no where, his fangs exposed again. ''Stay, Protector. Before I really get angry.'' He snapped, leaving it to
    me to imagine what he'd do if I didn't stay. My imagination made up all sorts of horrible possibilities, but I ignored them. ''I said
    no, you fucking creep! Give her back!'' I hissed, shaking slightly.
    *Don't get too carried away, Banshee.* I thought as I launched myself at 7039, punching him right in the nose. Blood coated my
    knuckles and I swooped in for another punch, trying to put him out of commision.. But, not kill him. That's upset Kay too much.
    *I will..* I heard in my mind as I lost the feeling in my arms, but they started hitting 7039 harder and faster. He tried to fight back,
    but Banshee was too good.
    She giggled wildly, but it came from my mouth. I could see his eyes widen, but she was taking over my vision.. I didn't know
    what she was doing. My hearing was still their and I heard him cry out in pain and then there was a blood-curdling scream..
    Then another.. Then another..
    Finally, she took over my hearing and I was gone.. I was no one.. Nothing..

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:19 pm